Re: [Spridgets] Sunbeam Tiger

To: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sunbeam Tiger
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:49:56 -0400
Wow I didn't know that. I was 2 inches from buying an Alpine in that aqua
color blue in 78 from the first owners. It was stunning but at the last
minute I backed out thinking well it's not a Tiger. Looking back it sure was
a mistake because it was always garaged and well cared for at $2950. it was
a steal.
Hey Mark lots of luck with it they are both cool LBC's.
I gravitated to them after looking at our beloved Spridgets at Carlisle last
weekend. There were more than usual Sunbeams there this year but far too few
Spridgets.
Frank I just missed you by an hour or so and only found Biff & Alan when we
arrived.
Lin