Re: [Spridgets] another E= Bay joke for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] another E= Bay joke for sale
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 18:02:25 -0700
Hello Leo,

      It's not a travesty. It's HIS car. He bought it. He owns it.
        It's his do do with as he pleases. While WE may not agree with
        HIS vision, It's still his car......

        I used to feel this way about guys who found old cars in barns
        in near original condition, then chopped, channeled,
        sectioned, and frenched 'em. ..... I now realize it doesn't
        matter what I think is right all that matters is does the owner like
        it.
--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "What's this black stain round my mouth?" asked Tom succinctly.