Re: [Spridgets] Culprit photos- Re: In a lurch

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Culprit photos- Re: In a lurch
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:21:30 -0700
Ron,
     My Bugeye does the exact same thing as yours under hard braking.  It
throws the car to the left.  I have the original drums all way round too. I
also have a noise coming from the front suspension when I brake sometimes
like a pin or bolt is shifting in one of the bushings.  It can't be much
movement because I don't feel it, but you can hear it.  Also my brakes need
more pressure on the pedal to stop these days.  I got all new cylinders,
shoes and flexible hoses from Ed last year, but have not had the time to
install everything, but you got me thinking I should make the time.  I also
need to change out the bushings, so maybe I will find out what the "noise"
is too.  Too bad you can't find anyone that arcs brake shoes around here
anymore.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2