Re: [Spridgets] Need help carb question....youtubes posted

To: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Need help carb question....youtubes posted
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:54:03 -0400
I didn't try it with the engine on and now as you can see with the engine on
the carb pistons do move together as I accelerate. But it appears the right
piston is slow to move. How do I clean them do I use bright pads and oil so
it moves freely?
Lin
youtube post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iM4VI7ME0A