Re: [Spridgets] MGB GT Rover V8 Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MGB GT Rover V8 Question
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:43:37 -0700
Yes, but that had a 2 speed PG in it. I do recall a lot of hacking of the
inner panels but don't think the tunnel was radically modified. The engine
was an Olds so it was wider than the Buick due to the head style.

I never got it running so I can't tell you about the performance or
handling.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - soon on the market)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com