[Spridgets] Wreck rescue, etc.

To: "'Tracy Drummond'" <bighealey@charter.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Wreck rescue, etc.
From: Andrew Payne <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:13:50 -0400
Well, I have not done much on the car recently.  My largest progress has been
placing a drip pan under the newly leaking radiator.
I have been watching alot of car tv though. On DirecTV there is a channel
called HD Theater that runs several British motoring shows.  I am watching a
show now called wreck rescue about a young woman restoring a pile of parts
which were vaguely frogeye shaped.  There are several shows  coming on weekly
which are not overly informative, but fun for us British car gearheads. This
show resparked some motivation. Even got me thinking how good my car might
look in a creamy white paint.

Andrew Payne
This email was composed and sent from my cell phone, please forgive any
spelling or gramatical errors.