[Spridgets] Fwd: Re[2]: NoShit update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re[2]: NoShit update
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 16:16:25 -0700
     Hello ,

     just got home myself. What a great bunch of guys. I met. I
     learned. I ate. I can hardly wait till we do it again. ... Ed's
     place?

     Turns out I'm STILL chasing that miss... it happened leaving the
     meeting... as I headed out on Broadway it started acting up. As I
     made the freeway it was running on three. Again.... If I lift off
     the throttle and mash it down again the miss goes away! Usually.
     I thought.. Ok if it keeps on acting up I can pull over and the
     crew will be coming by to help....... but it ran fine after it
     got warmed up...

     This morning I let the car warm up before heading out... at first
     it was OK, then as it idled it started being "irregular".. As I
     drove off it was ok, but when I started to accelerate, it started
     missing (there IS oil in the dashpots).. again, if I let off and
     punch it, the miss goes away. after I drove about a mile it ran
     perfectly all the rest of the 100 miles to home......

     could this be a sticking needle? could it be related to the worn
     valve guides?...

     I'm considering  changing out the dizzy and try one with points in case
     its the the CRANE 700? ...

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

  "I'm the presenter of the South Bank Show," Melvyn bragged.

Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com