[Spridgets] mmm... crab...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] mmm... crab...
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:16:46 -0700
What? Those guys don't have King or Dungeness crab?
It's all over in the grocery stores here.
That reminds me, I'll be in Alaska for a week next month.
Where I'm going (Whale Pass, Prince of Wales Island) you can just go grab
the Dungeness right out of the water at low tide - no crab pots needed (but
they help if you want more).
Salmon and Halibut and Crab... mm-mmm good!

Rick (got fishin' on the brain) Bastedo

From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cheesesteak was BZ on FN

I think Baltimore has some sort of crustacean that the locals, who have
never tasted Dungenous crab, think are crab.

Kate