[Spridgets] Fwd: FW: Providence Phoenix - "Best Male Vocalist" -

To: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: FW: Providence Phoenix - "Best Male Vocalist" -
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:39:13 -0700
Got this email from my brother in Massachussetts today.  His stepson has
been nominated for male vocalist of the year in the Phoenix, a local music
venue in Rhode Island.  You might take a listen by clicking on the box to
the right of his name.  It will play more than one song  and if you got a
mind to you might vote for him.  I think he's pretty good by the way.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2