Re: [Spridgets] NOSHIT II July 18

To: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NOSHIT II July 18
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 13:38:27 -0700 (PDT)
So far, we have my car (which should be enough to keep us all busy), Alan is
coming from Vancouver with his Midget, BillM, Rich Ball, Mike Shurtz with a 60
AH Sprite might come by, Paul A, Bill L is tentative and might bring his son,
and I believe Phil Jones will be here too.  Mike B, did I see you confirm?
Please let me know if I've missed anyone, or if you want to come by.  I would
also like to get an idea of what we will be working on.  So, if you are
bringing a car, please let me/us know what you would like to get done on it.
As for mine, I'm hoping to get my engine in an running.  I'll whip up some BBQ
pork sandwiches (to keep Paul A happy) and have some beer and water available.
Please feel free to bring whatever you would like to drink or snack on.

Thanks, guys.  See you on the 18th.