Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Insurance

To: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Insurance
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:21:09 -0500
<<How do most folks who have insurance on your
Spridget determine the value?>>

One of my 'pet peeves', Bud.

As most Listers can tell you, I tell EVERY 'newbie'
LBC Owner - KEEP TRACK OF YOU TIME WHEN
WORKING/FIXING YOUR CAR !!!!!!  Why, you
might ask?!?

Just because of the question you are asking<G>!!!!

Everybody "should" value their car at a dollar
figure that equals the amount that it would take
to replace it JUST AS IT IS NOW !!!  So keep
track of your PARTS and TIME ON PAPER so
that IF a bad thing ever occurs, you CAN
PROVE the $ amount !!!  I ALWAYS do on the
Caminos and my LBCs<G>!!!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:  Almost forgot to answer yer question<G>!!!
<<I don't plan on having an accident, cause I am
not in traffic that often, so do I need Collision?.>>

Only takes ONCE, so YES !!!

<<Lastly, I have all my insurance thru State Farm,
which offers vintage car insurance.>>

Suggest you compare with Haggerty & J.C. Taylor.

PPS:  And I ALWAYS, annually when re-newing,
ADD to car's value;  Healey = $1000.00, MGB =
$500.00 and Current Camino = $1000.00 !!!