Re: [Spridgets] Spring base plate

To: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spring base plate
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 06:28:21 -0400
Good question, Frank does Michael have to cut them out before installing new
floor pans and then clean them up and reweld before adding the bolts or is
there another way to work around that while installing new pans. Also how
about sitting them in the correct place I think I read they are tricky to
have them line up correctly.
Lin