[Spridgets] my bugeye update

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] my bugeye update
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:09:49 -0400 (EDT)
ok gang remember i had a torque steer problem with my car?   pulled apart the
rear only to find a broken axle on the left side.   but not broken at the
splines in the diff.!  it broke the axle flange out at the wheel.   i did have
a "good" axle to replace it though...thankfully.
next up is to freshen up the very tired motor which has very low oil pressure
when hot at idle.  BTW?  anyone "stuck" with standard main or rod bearings for
a 1275?   if so i'm interested.....i have thrust bearings and need to travel to
fogelsville for a set of rings and posess a gasket set.
also i am in need of a working blower motor for the heater / defroster.   i
have all the pieces but am missing the motor or if there was a change (that
fits but can not use the original fan cage) and an interchange problem need a
blower with the fan.  any help would be greatly apreciated!

chuck.
please email me at:  crusaderchuck@yahoo.com   with any leads on the pieces i'm
hunting for.   thank you! :)