Re: [Spridgets] NOSHIT II, Snohomish, Washington 7/18

To: Ed Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>, spridget list
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NOSHIT II, Snohomish, Washington 7/18
From: Bill Masquelier <billmasq@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 08:35:03 -0700
It may take a little intestinal fortitude but I think that we can deal with it
:)
BillM

> Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 19:56:17 -0700
> From: eap2140@yahoo.com
> To: eap2140@yahoo.com; Spridgets@autox.team.net
> CC: jm.colvin@verizon.net; mshurtz@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NOSHIT II, Snohomish, Washington 7/18
>
> Anyone have any objections to working on a Triumph?  How will that mess up
our acronym?  I have a friend that needs some electrical expertise...

> Northwest
> Owners of
> Spridget
> Handymen
> Including
> Triumphs
>
> Northwest
> Owners of
> Triumph and
> Spridget
> Handymen
> In
> Transit
>
> Not working for me.... but I'm sure we can help him anyway...
>
> Edward
>

> ________________________________

lots of mechanical support here.  I hope to see more cars to work on so no one
is left out of the fun.  Please let me know what you would like to get done on
your vehicle and I'll make sure to note it.  We might need some specialty
tools for some of the work and it's nice to know before hand.  Schuck's is
just down the road, Napa is not too far away also.  Plenty of room in the
driveway.  I hope I got everyone that has responded.  If I missed you,
apologies!   Just shoot me an email confirming and I'll update this list.
Feel free to call me also.  Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing
the others again.

> Bill M - lending a hand
> Bill L and Son - lending a hand
> Paul A - lending a hand (and eating BBQ Pork sandwiches)
> Alan Inglis - Coming from Vancouver, BC - Bringing a Midget to work on
> Mike Burkhart - lending a hand
> Phil Jones - Bringing his Sprite to work on and lending a hand
> John Colvin - might stop by to observe (and eat BBQ)
> Mike Shurtz - Tentative - might bring his '60 Sprite
> Rich Ball - you comin' over and bringing your car??
> Me - Install engine/Transmission, tuning, and alignment
>
> Thanks,
>
> Edward Perez
> 14706 65th Dr SE
> Snohomish, WA 98296
> 425.591.8251
> You are subscribed as eap2140@yahoo.com
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail..
http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutoria
l_QuickAdd_062009