Re: [Spridgets] Now that it's a driver - Pics!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Now that it's a driver - Pics!
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:35:41 -0700
Rick,

The best way I know to secure the side curtains is to carry a really
big screw driver to tighten down the mounting screws - - have done it
using a quarter but we do not want to talk about walking up hill both
ways in the snow bare foot to school.

Also the last time I redid the side curtains I found or made 1/16 inch
thick rubber washers to go under the mounting screw heads.  This seems
to help secure the screws and protect the mounting bracket from
scratches - -if one cares.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition