Re: [Spridgets] APT Maniflow Exhausts

To: Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] APT Maniflow Exhausts
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:33:07 -0700
Living only five minutes from APT has it's advantages.  David or Phil
usually just takes me back into the warehouse to look at the stuff before I
buy it.  You don't have as many returns that way.  Jay, next time email me
to go look for you.  I'll give an honest report.  Might save you some grief.
Mike MacLean