Re: [Spridgets] Wax Trick didn't work . . .

To: "David Booker" <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wax Trick didn't work . . .
From: "ldsp" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:42:02 -0500
Get a stud remover.  Proto makes one. Has a cam type  action which rotates
inside a grooved hole (which the stud or bolt fits thru) and the other end
takes a ratchet on it.  If you cant find one or just need to borrow one I
would be willing to send you mine in the mail and you can return it as soon
as you get the stud out.

Leo