[Spridgets] Battery?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Battery?
From: <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 19:44:50 +0000
happy 4th in advance, list-

So after about two weeks of my car sitting in the garage, the battery is dead.
I know we've had discussions of old batteries and such, but mine is only 2
years old.

I just can't see anything bleeding off voltage on this sitting for a couple
weeks.  I don't even have half the lights installed yet.

I do know my system is charging, and charging well when running (alternator
conversion).  There is water in the battery as well.

Before I take my battery back since its under warranty, is there something else
I should be looking at?  I confirmed that no lights are left on.

Chris