Re: [Spridgets] Hardtop from Heaven

To: soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hardtop from Heaven
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:51:13 -0700
Hello Soavero,

     I was talking to someone at work yesterday, telling about the
     various gatherings/assistance that happens thru THIS listserv.
     She wanted to know how to find one for her husband and his 1957
     International pickup. We did a little searching, and found a
     couple of forums that were close, but I had to tell her that
     there really is NOTHING out there for any other vehicle like we
     have assembled here. ..

     Happy Hardtop. It'll change your winters!

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "Nice looking glass!" said Tom reflectively.