Re: [Spridgets] Detectives Approached my daughter and son in law

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Detectives Approached my daughter and son in law
From: "Rick" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:26:09 -0400
Twenty some years ago I bought an ex-rental house in Fullerton, California
that had some interesting "features".  Big holes knocked in the drywall had
been repaired in several rooms and the back bedroom had evidence of false
walls that had been ripped out.  After we moved in the neighbors told us
that the house had been used by druggies as a distribution point.  The Feds
had apparently had the house under surveillance for some time before they
made their bust and even went so far as to buy the house next door and put a
couple of agents in place to monitor my future house.  The neighbors said
that when the place was busted several million dollars worth of heroin was
found and a bunch of people went to jail.

Everytime I did any repair or remodelling I kept wondering what I might
find, but all I ever turned up was dead cockraoches.  The renters had been
pigs.  :-)

Rick