Re: [Spridgets] Gas tank and pump thoughts.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Gas tank and pump thoughts.
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:56:58 -0700
Mark,

It sounds like vapor lock.  You would probably be better off mounting
the electric pump close to the gas tank, by passing the mechanical if
you have not already done so an be sure the fuel line is as far away
from the exhaust manifold as reasonable.  This is assuming that the
car is other wise in tuned.

two cents

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition