[Spridgets] In the News

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] In the News
From: Tim Collins <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:54:48 -0400
A local newspaper reporter attended the Saturday night gathering of
cars at the Big Boy parking lot in Midland last week and asked to do
a story about my Sprite. I guess a Little British Car in the backyard
of Detroit is an oddity although Doug Altman lives nearby with his
Bugeye, but in a different county. Today the story was on the front
page of the Midland Daily News - displacing political travel stories
and the reorganization of Gov. Motors, etc. Unfortunately, the
newspaper published a picture of a 1950 Chevy along with the story.
It's a white Chevy with red and blue flames! Oh, well. .
.  http://tinyurl.com/kr5fb3

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/