[Spridgets] Hi to the list

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Hi to the list
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:28:44 EDT
Hi List,

I'm still here on the list but not getting any list e-mails!  Hope I'm  not
missing too much.

Not much changes here.  I have at long last obtained a Janspeed  valve
(rocker) cover for my spare, spare engine.

I have a number of small projects on the go.

My 4 clock dashboard still looks fantastic.

If anyone wants any silicone hose, especially cross flow hoses I might put
an order together in late July.  I think the dollar is still strong against
 the pound so a good deal for you guys.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330