[Spridgets] NO LBC - Check out this amazing guitarist friend of mine

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] NO LBC - Check out this amazing guitarist friend of mine
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 11:41:14 -0700 (PDT)
I went to hear a friend I work with play music with his band Friday night at a
local venue on Long Island. I knew he was a good guitar player, but had no
idea just how good he really is.  His name is Joe Nardulli and his band is
called Ad Astra.  ("to the stars" in Latin)

He plays all original progressive rock / fusion music that I can best describe
as similar to or inspired by Jeff Beck, Steve Morse (Dixie Dregs) and Joe
Satriani.  My words and associations, not his.  He really is among the best
I've heard.

If this sounds at all interesting, go check him out at the two websites
below.

www.joenardulli.com   Check out his gear page too - neat stuff about his amps,
guitars and other equipment.  Much of it is customized or actually built
by Joe himself.

www.adastraband.com

Go ahead - buy the CD's.  You can thank me later.  :-)

David Booker
Long Island