Re: [Spridgets] Air horn

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Air horn
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:07:53 -0500
I'm a big fan of the Wolo Bad Boy.  They are loud and have a good
tone.  Some of the trumpet-type electric/air horns have a very high
pitched note that does not seem to carry very well.  Also the plastic
trumpets don't seem to last.  The set we put on my mom's car came
apart after just a few years.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 6:19 AM, David Lieb<72spridget@gmail.com> wrote:
>>     The ones listed in the Griot's catalogue are rated 139 db at 4
>>     feet, 115 db at 6 feet, pull amps at 12 volts  and come with a
>>     relay. ...
>
> A search at HarborFreight.com on the words air horn yields a number of
> options including
> http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94117
> the Wolo Bad Boy which is small and loud and easy to install and
> $39.99 or $49.99 for chromed. Several other options as well.
> David L

= Never offend people with style when you   =
= can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =