Re: [Spridgets] Niki

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, kk7ss@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Niki
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:39:14 -0700
Understood...  I used to run SCCA Solo II in mhy '67 Sprite until
Pirelli, Dunlop and others started giving away valuable prizes
(instead of a 25cent plaque) and then many entrants started to spend
big money on their cars to make up for poor driving technique.......

Made folks like me, driving the family sedan, very non-competitive.
Haven't raced since ;-((

They run a form of Solo II )really just pylon racing" around here but
it is usually populated with highly modified rice-burners or SHO
Mustangs...

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!