Re: [Spridgets] Pulling the engine

To: Andrew Payne <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pulling the engine
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 08:47:41 -0400
FWIW,

It is amazing difficult to separate the 1500 engine from the tranny in
the car . There are approximately 1,973 bolts holding the 2 together.
Easier access when out of the car.

Larry

On Jul 15, 2009, at 3:10 PM, Andrew Payne wrote:

> Well folks,
> Thanks for the feed back.  I sounds like if you want 'em both out,
> yank 'em
> both out.  Glad I asked.
> Cheers,
> Drew

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams