Re: [Spridgets] Tire time for my Bugeye

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tire time for my Bugeye
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:34:46 -0500
>> What is it that you want the tires to do.

> A thoughtful analysis of this would be really useful (put somewhere that
can
> be easily accessed when this question comes up again.  And again.).

Yes and no. If we did create a  wiki like that, it would tend to
stifle the social interactions we all enjoy (at least usually) on this
list and the other forums we espouse. There is so much more to it than
the mere transfer of factual (or not so) information and opinions
(plenty of those!); the moral support is of great value and has
indubitably been a contributing factor to the completion of many
Spridget projects.

Besides, whose opinion are you going to sanctify in the wiki?
David L