[Spridgets] Another dizzy question...

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Another dizzy question...
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:05:55 -0700
I just took off the cap and rotor (before the emp goes over 100*F...
I see two sets of points, They are 180* out from each other..i.e. one
set is at 12:00 o'clock, the other set is at 6:00 o'clock.

Is this a standard for a dual point distributor on a 4-cyl engine??

I'm gonna have to pull it... I can't get a 12 thou feeler guage
between the points  ;-((  and there's no room to do it while it's in
the block ;-((

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!