[Spridgets] New Slave Cyl - Brit Parts Northwest

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] New Slave Cyl - Brit Parts Northwest
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:56:53 -0700
Thanks to whoever it was on the list that turned me on to Brit Parts
Northwest.

The slave cyl was delivered right away (along with UPS tracking info on my
email).  It was also priced less than the Moss equivalent.  (Interesting,
the box indicated that it was made in Italy).

I bled it by pushing the piston back to remove all of the air (using my
Gunson Eze Bleed) and it is working out very well.

I will be sending my old unit off to "Joe" get it sleeved.   (Thanks to
Gerard Chateauvieux regarding Joe's work on doing re-sleeves that will last
for years and years. .  virtually never wear out).

Just wanted to put in a good word for Brit Parts Northwest.

Also, when I first put in the order I got one of the numbers on my credit
card incorrect. . BPNW called me right away to get it straightened out.
Great customer service.

Kirk

59 Frog