Re: [Spridgets] FW: Racer type question..

To: 5 - Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] FW: Racer type question..
From: 63ahbj7 <63AHBJ7@COMCAST.NET>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:00:04 -0500
<<And I still believe that the silicon brake fluids are not hydroscopic.
Thus moisture that will get in there, sinks to the low places and rusts
whatever it is in contact with; sooner than with DOT 3 fluid.>>

AGREED, Bill (in OR)!!!

I tried silicrap in my Big Healey and Wife's MGB.  I NEVER could get
the air (suspended) bubbles out with the results being soft pedal all
around.  Drained, flushed with alky and filled with Castrol GT/LMA
and immediately got nice firm pedals which STAYED that way.  Full
change out every other year and never any problems !!!

Me