Re: [Spridgets] MKI MG for sale

To: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MKI MG for sale
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:11:20 -0400
I have been by the place a few times when the car was not in the lot
at all. I do agree that it is not going to sale at that price, no
matter what. I have never stopped to look at it.

BTW Dean, where so you live??

Larry

On Jul 16, 2009, at 11:36 PM, ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net wrote:

> Dean, I didn't know you were in the area.B  That car has been there
> for
> 3years.B  It was the first sprite/midgit i looked at when i went
> looking for
> one. at that time he wanted $4k.B  and despite what larry macy says
> i drive
> past that car 2 times a day and it has moved on 3 count them 3
> occasions in
> the last three years.B  from one side of the parking lot to another
> and back.
>
> ryan kubanoff

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a
parked car.