[Spridgets] Rotella

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: [Spridgets] Rotella
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:22:16 -0700
I run the same weight as you - Rotella.  Never thought I would see myself
putting diesel engine oil in a gas engine until the ZDDP thing came up.

Now I just hope I do not grab the green pump handle at the gas station.

(I knew this older, guy, in his early 80's who was still driving - he
grabbed the diesel pump instead of the gas pump at a station and somehow
made it home.  He had an old Pontiac with a V8.  He also lived close to the
gas station).

Kirk