Re: [Spridgets] Hmmm.... No LBC content!

To: <kk7ss@verizon.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hmmm.... No LBC content!
From: "Richard Ball" <richb@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:36:30 -0700
Dave

Jump in your air conditioned car and head over to our side of the mountains
on Saturday for the Western Washington ABFM.  It's only suppose to be about
90 in Bellevue and the show grounds are partially shaded by trees.  On a
side note, Susan and  I were going to head over to your side of the
mountains and do some camping near Wenatchee.  The predicted 107 degree
temps for next week changed our minds.  We'll stay on this side.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa