Re: [Spridgets] Garage Art

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>,Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Garage Art
From: Tim Collins <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:43:28 -0400
Likewise, I think a graphic of the Spridget engine compartment would
be neat. Instead of raising the hood, just display the graphic ON the
hood - like a vinyl wrap. This would be something for car shows - not
for traveling down the highway. Might be a neat way to display your
pristine engine compartment without "spoiling" the lines of the car
by raising the hood. Unfortunately(?), this would be one-off work
rather than production runs like the garage door graphics.

At 09:27 AM 7/24/2009, David Lieb wrote:
> > Clarici Graphics has done a few of these some years back.
> > They showed me the shot of the Rolls parked next to the Ferrari but the
> > inside of the garage was spotless.
>
>You might want to suggest to your cousin that he put out a few samples
>and start advertising!

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/