Re: [Spridgets] oil for spridgets

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] oil for spridgets
From: Trevor Jessie <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:58:08 -0400
OK, so we established that an older certification standard does not
guarantee a certain ppm of ZDDP.  we've also noted that several
companies have marketed their oil for older classic vehicles with flat
lifters.  Does ANY manufacturer list the level of ZDDP in their
"classic oil" on the bottle?  The whole thing is starting to sound
like a big crap shoot.  It makes me want to quit thinking with my dip
stick and blindly assume motor oil is motor oil.

-Trevor Jessie

http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL