Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 26, Issue 70

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 26, Issue 70
From: Elwood Morgan <elwoodm@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 20:40:57 -0400
Hey!! A skate key in the day was the equivalent to the car keys!!  Provided
a way to get around for those of us of small stature....

Party On!!

Elwood in VA
78 Midget

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:05:51 -0500
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] How to piss of a Ferrari Owner
To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net

Well, Jim, I don't have any skates, but I might be able to come up with a
key
for you.

Now let's see how many youngsters here know what a skate key is.

LAD