Re: [Spridgets] A-frame and sway bars...

To: kk7ss@verizon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A-frame and sway bars...
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:47:41 -0700
Dave,

Consider getting some stronger A Frames from a 75-79 Midget along with the sway
bar mounts and sway bar.

Original A Arms do not have the stronger back plates.

Many Many Midgets are being parted out these days since they are not so
desirable with their Triump Motors rubber bumpers etc.  So they are cheap and
available.

Just a thought.