Re: [Spridgets] How to piss of a Ferrari Owner

To: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] How to piss of a Ferrari Owner
From: Bill Masquelier <billmasq@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:32:50 -0700
I'll have to admit that I have a bit of a soft spot for Ferraris- I "crewed"
one for a year once. It was my roommate's car in college, a 1965 365GT (I
think)in 1970. It was a VERY NICE Camaro with a V-12, a 5-speed with OD in
3rd,4th&5th and would do 156 on the Penn Turnpike all the way from Pittsburg
to Phili (at around 2:00 in the morning).
His dad was the Maser,Lambo,Ferrari importer for the east coast (Steingold
Motors of RI) and sent one of the "old" cars to school with his son.
Kind of fun while it lasted.
BillM

> From: corvallis@peoplepc.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:57:30 -0700
> Subject: [Spridgets]  How to piss of a Ferrari Owner
>
> Remember, Ferrari owners have a place in the grander scheme of things; like
> politicians, bankers and outhouses. I have spake.  ...bill in oregon

Windows Live Hotmail.: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics.
Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL
_QA_HM_sports_photos_072009&cat=sports