[Spridgets] BillM strikes again...

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] BillM strikes again...
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:14:20 -0700 (PDT)
BillM came over and did the final tuning on my Midget after all the work that
was done at N.O.S.H.I.T. II to get my engine in.  He's amazingly generous with
his time when it comes to helping others out.  The car is now a runner!
(Although I can't go faster than 35mph because of the crappy U-Joints).  A
simple fix.  Otherwise, it's awesome.  I can't thank him and everyone else
enough.  I can't wait to pay it back to others in my position.  Motor on y'all!

Ed and Amanda and family.....