Re: [Spridgets] Google 411 Information

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Dave Yealy" <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Google 411 Information
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:06:33 -0500
OK, all you smart asses... Buster beat you to the punch.  He even suggested
Alzheimer's as a contributing factor... which was terribly insensitive of
him since my father died of Alzheimer's a couple of years ago.  But I've
learned to expect that kind of cruelty out of him.  ;-))

I was testing the system.  It worked.  Now, I'm sorry it did.  Ya bunch of
jokers.

I should have known better than to try to get this past you guys.  Damn, I
won't give you an edge next time. ;-))

LAD  (going into hiding)