Re: [Spridgets] If you liked Cash For Clunkers,

To: speedtimer@beyondbb.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] If you liked Cash For Clunkers,
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:26:14 -0500
On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Norm 2Bs <twobees@sprynet.com> wrote:

>  Fact is their
> system seems to work better than ours at preserving life.

Sure. That explains why the Canadian doctors are besieged by hoards of
Americans crossing the border to get that *better* care.

If what you say is true, why do so many people from all over the world come
to the US for their healthcare?

I lived in England fo 6 years and my first wife was British. The British
system is a horror. I still have lots of friends over there and in Canada.
We've compared our experiences with healthcare systems. They envy us.

Your "truth" falls painfully short of the mark. It has nothing to do with
Liberal / Conservative or left or right wing.
--
Cheers!!
Jim