Re: [Spridgets] Blinker

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Blinker
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:01:50 -0700
Well, there may be more choices now than years ago when I bought several.
Mine were from JC Whitney, but FLAPS could also have a selection; ask.
They may also be called Thermal Flashers. Flashers come in 2 and 3-prong so
be sure what you need.

There is one with music, Don't Be Cruel I believe; 13ZX2597Y but the box is
labeled TF510. These are 2 pin (prongs), 12 volts and will draw thru to
power 32 candle power of flicking lights.

The other has a Loud clicker; 13ZX2596P, labeled TF577 on the box. Other
ratings as before.  ...bill in Oregon