Re: [Spridgets] Ribcase woes

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ribcase woes
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:01:31 -0700
Well, I'm happy to provide guidance, but divulging magic words,
incantations and such are out of the question... You'll have to try
to catch it on the "Masked Magician" ... or perhaps that English
chap, Harry Potter could help? After all, he can make a 105E fly!

.... and you guys thought MoWoG was actually an acronym... tsk,tsk,tsk

~g