[Spridgets] Had to share

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Had to share
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 08:07:33 -0700 (PDT)
I sent this to a few of you off list, but this was an excellent start to my
day. Since the Alfa oil pressure needle took up residence somewhat left of
center 2 months ago, I have been driving my Bugeye every chance that my
insurance policy allows. This morning, a guy in a white pickup in front of me
on a country road pulls over and waves me by. We get to a light and he pulls up
next to me and says "I had one in the sixties. I didn't want to spoil your fun
by being in front of you."

How cool is that?

Ron