Re: [Spridgets] ebay

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ebay
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 14:31:25 -0700
 A friend suggested this to me which has worked out well when I bought
out of state cars.  He would send the owner one of those throw away
cameras, preferably one with 36 exposures and tell the owner to take all
the pictures in the camera, even if they thought it was a waste use up
all 36, then send the camera back.

 Once he got the camera back, he would get it developed and was sure of
one thing, the pictures were recent and usually more detailed than other
pics that the owner would take for selling.

  Yeah, its not cheap, you have to buy the cam for $10 (???) send it to
the owner, he would always FedEX and have FedEX pick it up, so $30 round
trip and then develop it for another $10-15, but if he was serious about
the car that was a CHEAP way to see if it was worth pursuing.

        mike