[Spridgets] Titan Intake Manifolds

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Titan Intake Manifolds
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 06:53:59 -0500
The proper Titan intake manifolds to install a single 1.75" SU carb
onto a Spridget is NLA right now. Bernie Higginson in the UK (on the
MGCars.org forum) is talking with Titan about doing a run of them if
he can generate enough interest. Here is his post:

>>> I'm considering having made from the original patterns (by Titan - dl), a
batch of Titan inlet manifolds for use with a S.U. HIF44 carb on Midgets and
Sprites. As you will know, these are the utimate for this job on a road car
and they give you the bonnet clearance which is not available if you use Mini
or Metro manifolds. I'm just testing the water at the moment to see if there
is ehough interest to make it a viable proposition. Obviously, the more people
want one, the cheaper it will be. So, if you fancy more power, smoother
driving and no more trying to keep your twins in tune drop me an email and
we'll take it from there. (bhigginson06@aol.com) Cheers. Bernie.

If you would like to be on his list of interested parties, drop him a line.
David L