[Spridgets] Woodward Dream Cruise - Bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Woodward Dream Cruise - Bugeye
From: Tim Collins <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:17:24 -0400
Autoblog.com has 3 nice pics of a BRG Bugeye on the Woodward Dream
Cruise. The driver is wearing an "old school" helmet and string back
gloves and has a pony tail - and a BIG smile. The bugeye almost comes
up to the top of the wheel wells of the Ford Torino next to it.

I'll bet this is one of our listers If so, what's it like to drive
Woodward during the cruise?

Look for the blog segment on autoblog.com titled; "You're not from
around here, are you?" You'll find alot of good pics of strange cars,
bikes, trucks, rods, muscle cars, etc on the site.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/