Re: [Spridgets] Jensen Healey

To: Paul Asgeirsson <PAsgeirsson@att.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Jensen Healey
From: brian james <daredelvis@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:42:17 -0500
Is the Jensen as bad as the Jag V-12 in that respect? You should have
seen the injector lines when I bought that car.  I was lucky to make
it through the 2 mile test drive. I must say, other then fiddly little
electrical problems and decaying vacuum lines, that was a very
reliable car. The only time the Jag did not start I was able to fix it
by shifting from drive into park, and that only took me ten minutes to
figure out.

Brian