Re: [Spridgets] Seat Cushions

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, kramer.allen@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Seat Cushions
From: bv <bvsprite@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:57:57 -0700 (PDT)
Allen,

I bought a set of seat cushions for my bugeye from Moss several years ago.
They were made from cut grey foam, and glued into the right shape. The cut
foam was a little firmer than the old sponge rubber.
I later bought  a set from AH spares in England. They were much closer to the
original and made from molded foam rubber. They were also a little more cushy,
more like the originals.

I replaced the 'cut' foam ones from moss with the ones from AH spares, mostly
because it lowered my driving position by over 1-inch, and I wanted to sit as
low as possible in the car.

Regards,
Bryan Vandiver
59 - sprite